Welcome

PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE MAKE THE TRANSITION FROM OUR BRAWN GP SITE

This site is built by a fan for fans!

I intend to keep as much information here about Mercedes-Benz GP as I can find.

Keep popping back for more info, and post on any of the blogs.

If you would like to see anything different or leave feedback drop me an email via the KontactR Form.

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Brawn GP - Hungary - Free Practice 3

.


Pos Driver Time Laps

1. Hamilton 1:21.009 19
2. Heidfeld 1:21.408 + 0.399 23
3. Rosberg 1:21.509 + 0.500 21
4. Kovalainen 1:21.655 + 0.646 20
5. Buemi 1:21.800 + 0.791 23
6. Glock 1:21.849 + 0.840 12
7. Massa 1:21.911 + 0.902 19
8. Nakajima 1:21.935 + 0.926 19
9. Webber 1:21.936 + 0.927 16
10. Vettel 1:21.971 + 0.962 21
11. Kubica 1:22.076 + 1.067 20
12. Trulli 1:22.097 + 1.088 25
13. Barrichello 1:22.101 + 1.092 22
14. Piquet 1:22.210 + 1.201 17
15. Raikkonen 1:22.270 + 1.261 20
16. Alonso 1:22.274 + 1.265 19
17. Button 1:22.312 + 1.303 22
18. Alguersuari 1:22.391 + 1.382 20
19. Fisichella 1:22.684 + 1.675 23
20. Sutil 1:23.231 + 2.222 16

All timing unofficial

About Me

I have been an F1 fan from a very early age, however in my very early years I didn't really support a team just loved the racing.
Since the BAR years I have been supporting this team through it's highs and lows. I'm confident under Ross Brawn's control the team will go from strength to strength and hopefully Jenson and Rubens can find themselves in a competitive car once more.On a daily basis I'm involved in the vehicle industry as I work in Vehicle rentals on the Isle of Wight: http://www.isleofwighthire.co.uk/
www.islecycle.co.uk

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP